Thanks for visiting!
The Dominica Employers' Federation is about Customer-centered Business............
Our Mission is to secure and add value to entrepreneurship by delivering tested strategies for the acquisition, utilization, development and retention of manpower and matters connected therewith. Our Vision is the sustained competitiveness, growth and development of the Dominican private sector and our nation.
We have extensive proven experience in labour-management relationships, human resource management, organizational development, labour law reform, management development and skills training delivery, enterprise development, representation and advocacy, health and safety infrastructure and business growth strategies. We can design a step-by-step, cost-effective plan for you to achieve optimum ongoing labour productivity for your company.
- Innovative and reliable manpower solutions
- Immense experience without an immense price
- Short-term and long-term employment and contract guides
- In-house and out-house training and improvement interventions
- OSH, Disaster Mitigation, Business Continuity, and Environmental solutions
- Ongoing workforce management and support
- All you employment documentation needs
- Meeting and treating with Trade Unions
- Labour-Market information
- Macro-Economic Analysis
- We are barristers at the employment appeals tribunal
Call or visit our offices today for a low-cost consultation!
Founded in April 1966 by 18 employers who shared similar concerns about growing tension between enterprise and organized labour, The Dominica Employers' Federation is the national employers' body on labour, employment, organization and related social issues. The traditional role of the Federation, originally seen as insurance in the eyes of enterprise, has expanded to include a full slate of business and manpower services necessary for today's' businesses.